Sometimes you are in so hurry to use your Windows PC and you rather start it up and then at that stage you need ti wait for lock screen and have to fill the password and getting in logged. In this whole process you may sometimes enter the wrong password, which add few seconds to log into windows.
So for this issue, we have found an awesome solution for fast logging, as you guys are using android smartphone for sure. Now android device has high capability to let you help in this case, and you can use fingerprint scanner to unlock the Windows PC directly .So let’s get started with this awesome tutorial.
Things you need for this is Tasker, Unified Remote for Android , Unified Remote Server for Windows and Autotools beta.
Steps To Unlock PC With Android Device’s Fingerprint Sensor
Step 1. First of all set a Fingerprint in your android device, then download and install Unified Remote Server application on the windows PC. The Unified Remote server application would install for before you can start with the process.
Step 2. Install and Open Unified Remote app on android device and find Windows IP address from it. Once you have done that you would require to perform 3-action quick task to encrypt your windows password within Taskar which will tell you afterward.
Step 3. Now create a new task in Taskar app and give it any costume name to it which you could identify later on. This work wont be used after once time usage ,so just follow these steps to make some changes
# Go to variable > variable Set and then from there name up “%pass” to “your-windows pass”. Remeber this password and you should not forget it.
#Go to plugins >Autotools>Autotools text. For Text ;%pass go to encryption and set it to encrypt the password and for encoding name it, which you have to remember for further use.
# At last got to Variables>variable set and from there rename “%EncryptedPass” to “%attextresult()“. This would store your password in the global variable.
Step 4. Run the above new task that you have just created and deleted it . This wont be required anymore as it has done its work.
Step 5.Create another task and named it Fingerprint Unlock, now follow below steps for the creation and setting up new task.
- Plugins-> Autotools >Autotools Dialog. Select Fingerprint dialog. Title :PC Fingerprint Unlock. Number of Tries : 1. Failed messege: Error:Finger print not recognised. Rest can be custumise according to your wish.
- Plugins-> Autotools> Autotools text. Text:%Encrypted Pass. Variable name : %pass. Go to encryption and select to Decrypt . FOr the password use encryption passsword which you have created earlier.
- Net -> Browse URL. URL ur://intent/remote:Core.Keyboard/action:press/extra:space/destination:YOURPCNAMEHERE
- Task -> Wait for a second
- Net -> Browse URL. URL: ur://intent/remote:Core.Keyboard/action:text/extra:%pass/destination:YOURPCNAMEHERE
- Task-> wait a second
- Net –> Browse URL. URL: ur://intent/remote:Core.Keyboard/action:press/extra:enter/destination:YOURPCNAMEHERE
Step 6. After creating all those amendments to your device using Tasker app. You are now able to unlock your windows pc directly through fingerprint sensor on android device.
That’s it, you are done now. Try this amazing tutorial to your PC and comment below your experience. If you found any trouble using this tutorial then kindly post your questions below.