Summary: If you’re looking for a safe way to transfer iCloud Email to Gmail account, you’ve come to the right place. Don’t worry, you’ll find the ideal option for transferring emails and other data from iCloud to Google Mail right here.
Many people use an iCloud account since it is a Mac account. Many users want to export email, contacts, and other data from iCloud to Google Mail, but they never tried because it is a hard process. There are a variety of reasons why you would wish to export emails from iCloud to Gmail; perhaps you want to switch from iPhone to Android, or whatever the case may be.
Fortunately, transferring emails from iCloud to Gmail is now fairly simple. Read this blog till the end to know the exact process.
Reasons to export iCloud Email to Gmail
The reasons for migration are numerous, and users may be transferring for any of the following reasons:
- iCloud only provides 5 GB of storage, there is less of a storage capacity concern while Gmail provides Huge storage space to their users.
- Gmail can be accessed anytime and anywhere.
- To keep track of both accounts’ emails.
- If you need to send or access emails through Gmail, you can do so.
- For the purpose of storing iCloud data to Gmail as a backup.
Read Also: Transfer Email from Mac Mail to Gmail
Methods to Transfer Emails from iCloud to Gmail
For the migration process, there are two easy approaches that can be used.
- Use the manual method
- Professional Tool
The manual methods are generally lengthy to accomplish the task. However, there are certain drawbacks to using a manual approach, which will be discussed later.
If you don’t want to end up in a position where you’re dealing with issues like process delays or other issues, you can use a quick and simple tool to export emails from iCloud to Gmail.
In the following sections, both methods are explained in the same sequence. Analyze them, learn the steps, and pick the best one for you.
#1. Export iCloud Emails to Gmail Manually
1. Log in to your Gmail account and select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
2. Select “Accounts and Import” from the drop-down menu, then choose “Import Mail and Contacts.”
3. Log in using your iCloud account credentials.
4. Finally, enter your iCloud IMAP settings and click Next.
5. Select “Import Mail” from the drop-down menu and click “Start Import”.
Yes, the manual method has some major challenges and it creates a problem to export emails from iCloud to Gmail. Because free methods sometimes fails to give you a complete solution. Below are some of the disadvantages that users may face during the transfer process.
- There is no option for an email filter.
- It could take up to two days to complete the move.
- There is no option to select a mailbox folder.
- Users must have technical skills to use the manual process.
#2. A Quick Way to Transfer iCloud Email to Gmail
To avoid the limitations of the manual method we suggest users to use Advik iCloud Email Backup Tool. The wizard is the simplest approach to export iCloud emails to Gmail. You can have the ideal data migrating experience with the help of this software, which is usually a challenge for certain people. This tool can easily migrate emails from iCloud to Gmail and other email service providers without any additional effort. You can directly retrieve the email messages from iCloud to and then transfer it to Gmail using the IMAP saving option.
The data can be exported to a variety of file formats, including PST, MBOX, EML, MSG, and EMLX. Furthermore, the features available make the software an even better alternative for users.
Download and install this free tool to initiate the migration process:
let’s take a look at the steps:
1. Run this program in your system and select iCloud in the “email source” list.
2. Enter iCloud login credentials to proceed further.
3. Select your desired mailbox folder to transfer it to Gmail.
4. Choose “Gmail” as a select saving option to export emails from iCloud to Gmail.
5. Now enter your Gmail id and password so that iCloud emails can be transferred to your Gmail account.
6. Finally click on the “Backup” button to start the process, in a few minutes it will give you desired results.
iCloud is used by a variety of people to exchange data via emails. Because of the huge storage space provided by Gmail, many users prefer to move their iCloud emails to Gmail. To export the data files, you can use any of the methods described above. Choose the most appropriate solution that appears to be the best fit for your situation. But don’t forget to read the limitations of the manual solution before choosing it. As it may create chaos to transfer emails from iCloud to Gmail.