Cycling is mainly an aerobic activity, which means that your heart, blood vessels and lungs all get a workout. But the question arises that are you keeping a record about improvement? I guess not. Now a days mobile devices have changed the way of people fitness goals. Thanks to to smartphones which had put powerful computer in your pocket.
So today we will guide you how you can track your cycling and even you can share with your friends. There are several fitness and tracking apps available in Play Store.
Recently one of the best tracking app available on Play Store is Bike Computer.
[appbox googleplay id=co.bikecomputer]
Make your bike rides better by keeping track of your metrics using Bike Computer. You can share your cycling activity on Strava and Facebook, and stay safe with the unique Keep me Safe feature.
What makes Bike Computer different
- Beautiful and minimalistic Design
- Dark theme that saves battery
- Sync Your rides with Strava
- Share Bike rides with your friends with cool overlays
- Awesome Maps for GPS navigation
- Keep Me Safe Feature for emergency
- Stay connected with Cycling community
- and lots more
So start tracking your every ride and share with your friends with Bike Computer.