If you are using MS Outlook from several years, now you have suddenly changed your mind to replace your emails with another email client say G Suite the most popular and best email services in world. Today I am going to show you how you can import Outlook emails to G Suite without losing attachments.
You will get your all solution of your queries like how to import PST to G Suite without outlook, PST to Gmail, upload PST to Gmail, transfer outlook emails to G Suite, import Outlook mails to Google apps etc by using PST to Gmail Import software.
Before starting discussion lets learn about What is PST file and what is G Suite and what are the benefits of using G Suite Account.
Steps to Import PST File into G Suite Account
PST file is also known as Personal Storage Table. PST file format was introduced by Microsoft for MS Outlook for windows. PST file includes all emails, attachments, contacts, journals and all other information used by Outlook. The storage limit for a single user’s .PST file in Outlook is 2 GB.
Segment #1. Export PST from Outlook
Now let’s discuss how you can export the PST file from Outlook 2013 & 2016 for Windows.
You can easily export PST file from outlook by following these simple steps.
- Choose File Option from top of the ribbon on Outlook.
- Choose Open & Export and then Click on Import/Export.
- Select Export to a file and then click on Next.
- Choose Outlook data file (.pst) and then hit Next.
- Select Email account that you want to export in PST file format. (only one account information can be exported at a time) Make sure Include sub-folder is checked
- Choose output path by clicking on Browse button and then Name your file and Hit on Finish Button ( If you are exporting to an existing Outlook Data File (.pst), under Options, specify what to do when exporting items that already exist in the file.)
Outlook begins to export PST file unless new data file created or you choose to set password in your PST file.
Segment #2. Upload PST to G Suite
Download and install Advik PST to Gmail Import tool. This software is specially designed to export emails from Outlook .pst to G Suite account.
Steps to import PST to G Suite are as follows;
Step 1. Launch the tool and add your PST file.
Step 2. Enter your G Suite credentials and hit enter.
Step 3. That’s it. This tool will transfer all PST emails to G Suite Account.
Features and Benefits of this Software.
- Maintains Meta Properties and Folder Structure
- Support all Windows Versions
- Upload PST to Gmail with Attachment files
- Import Outlook PST Files to Gmail in Bulk
- This software maintains the folder and subfolder hierarchy.
- Simple, secure and virus free software
- This software ensures that during conversion process no email modifications or omitting of any information or attachments takes place.
- If you are facing any trouble with PST to Gmail Import; Advik Software provides an official Chat support offering 24/7 assistance
Import PST to G Suite with complete email database including email, contacts, calendar data, journal, tasks etc. Download free trial of PST to G Suite Import Software from official website to check the efficiency of the tool. This will help you to make decision while making any investment.
Read Also: Import MSG Files to Gmail – Step By Step Guide