In the article, you will get the perfect way to Convert NSF to CSV. So, keep reading this article. Here you can export Lotus Notes database to CSV by following the manual and the most effective method for professionals. Keep following this blog post to understand the whole process in depth.
IBM Lotus Notes and MS Outlook are the two most popular and well-known email providers. Nowadays, people want an email service to meet their needs. Therefore, MS Outlook is the only email software that meets the needs of each user. It comes with a variety of options that are easy to comprehend by beginners. In addition, it comes with built-in security features that help gain the user’s trust. It is the sole reason that people are searching for a reliable way to export Lotus Notes database to Excel CSV file.
How Can We Convert NSF to CSV Manually?
Sometimes, users wish to export lotus notes contacts to CSV. First, you must transform the NSF file into an Outlook-compatible PST format. To change an NSF file to Outlook PST, you must follow the export and import process. This process requires the installation of IBM notes on your system. Then, using the Import/Export feature, you can load CSV files into Outlook.
Part 1: Export NSF to CSV File
- Start on the IBM Lotus Notes program onto the device.
- Open the File menu, and then select the Export option.
- The next step is to select the location you wish to save your files from the wizard for export.
- Once you have selected the format for your file, choose the Comma Separated Value choice and enter the file’s name.
- Press to export.
- After that, in the CSV export window, select the options you want and click the OK button.
Part 2: Transfer CSV File into MS Outlook
- Start the Microsoft Outlook application on your computer and go through the File menu.
- Select the Open and Export tab, and hit Import/Export file menu.
- Select the Import from other programs or File option, then click on the Next button.
- Select the Comma Separated Values selection and press Next.
- Then, click “Search” to choose an exported CSV file, then tap the next button.
- Finally, you must tick the checkbox required to select the additional settings option and click the Finish button.
Utilizing the two above methods, it is possible to Convert NSF to CSV file format. However, there are a number of disadvantages of the manual method, which we’ve in the following list.
Limitations of the Manual Method to Convert NSF to CSV
- The manual method above is long and takes a lot of time.
- The risk of errors is high in processing the process.
- There is a chance that you’ll face errors when you convert.
- It is not possible to convert the chosen data.
- By using this method, it is possible only to convert one NSF file at one time.
- It is a technical skill to follow this process.
Export Lotus Notes Database to CSV – Expert’s Solution
The Cigati NSF Converter tool is a complete tool that can easily convert NSF files into CSV file formats. Also, you can convert NSF to PST, CSV, MBOX, EML, MSG, EMLX, PDF, and more. You can also transfer NSF files to Gmail, Yahoo, Office 365, Thunderbird, Hotmail, IMAP, and many other cloud-based or web-based email services. Additionally, you can transfer your NSF files without loss of data. In addition, you can decrypt the NSF files before the migration process.
In the above discussion, we discussed the most efficient methods to Convert NSF to CSV format using the manual and the professional NSF converter tool. However, because of some issues with the lack of information on the manual approach, users are not able to finish this conversion. So, we advise users choose the expert method that will instantly export lotus notes database to excel CSV file.