GoDaddy is now giving tough competition to various business suites such as Office 365, G suite, Yahoo Small Business, etc. It offers a Professional business mailing service with 24/7 instant support. The suite includes email, contacts, calendar events, and lots more.
However, GoDaddy does provide an option to backup GoDaddy emails but you can import mails in any file format say .pst. If you want to import PST to GoDaddy’s Email Account, you have to go though secondary solutions.
Today, I have come up with extremely successful and practical execution of email transfer from Outlook PST file in GoDaddy. Stay with the article and I will show you how to import PST file in GoDaddy Business Account in seconds.
Ways to Upload PST emails to GoDaddy
Method 1. Using Professional Solution
Method 2. Using Outlook Manually
Method 1. How Do I Import PST File to GoDaddy Business Account
First of all you have to download and install Advik PST Converter in your Windows machine. This tool let you transfer emails from PST to GoDaddy email account.
Follow the instructions below to upload PST emails in GoDaddy email account.
Step 1. Run Advik PST Converter application in your pc.
Step 2. Click Select files and add Outlook Data file (.pst) in the software interface.
Step 3. Choose email folder that you want to export to GoDaddy account.
Step 4. Select IMAP from menu.
Step 5. Enter your GoDaddy Business email address credentials.
Step 6. Click the Convert button to start the process.
Alas! The software will not export PST to GoDaddy Email Account with complete data without losing any information.
Reasons to Opt for PST to GoDaddy Import Tool
After utilizing the application for more than a week. I had examined few features that are mentioned below.
- Transfer unlimited PST data in GoDaddy Business Email Account
- Convert PST to MBOX, EML, MSG, DOC, RTF, and various other file formats
- Import PST to Gmail, Office 365. Yahoo, etc smoothly
- Bonus: Migrate PST emails to any email service provider using IMAP option
- Maintain Folder Hierarchy and Key Elements
- Workable for Windows 11/10 and older versions
Method 2. Import PST to GoDaddy Business Account Manually (Free)
This solution is completely free, but you might face quite a complexity. A manual solution is not suggested by experts. This could be taken as an informative guide.
- Open MS Outlook application and click Add Account.
- Enter your GoDaddy Business email address and other credentials.
- Submit IMAP/POP3 details and click Finish button.
- Now, Outlook will setup your GoDaddy email account.
- Wait for few minutes and let Outlook loads your GoDaddy mailbox folders.
- After successfully configuring, click Open/Export option from File menu.
- Click Import file and browse and add Outlook PST file.
- Now, import this Outlook PST file in Outlook and click Finish.
Microsoft Outlook willl soon synchronize the PST data with your GoDaddy email account and create a separate folder with all emails.
This is how you can import PST to GoDaddy using Outlook application. Although the above method had multiple drawbacks and limitations that you might face during email migration.
- Need technical assistance
- Time-consuming process
- Data loss may occur
Currently, there are two methods available to import PST to GoDaddy Email Account. You can select any of the above and execute the email transfer. As per experts’ suggestions, choosing automation over manual or free tricks is the best choice for safe data transfer.
How-to: Import PST to G Suite – Complete guide