All sorts of strange things can happen to a USB Flash Drive. It may happen that the memory stick cannot be opened or the files saved in it can not be opened or disappeared. Or you may find weird files with several unknown file extensions on your USB drive and you can not remove them. So, it is the time to format your USB memory. Also, sometimes when a pen drive is connected to a computer, users accidentally format it instead of formatting any other unit of the system. In some other cases, while removing the USB Flash Drive from the system, users click on Format option instead of Eject. After that users don’t know how to recover lost data from formatted pen drive.
Well, if you are experiencing the same conditions and thinking that you have lost your data forever then, sit back and relax. It is so because with Pen Drive Recovery Tool it is possible to recover lost data from formatted pen drive. Want to know HOW? Continue reading article.
Pen Drive Recovery Tool: What’s That?
Pen Drive Recovery is a powerful, efficient, and secure solution to recover lost data from formatted pen drive. It restores formatted, corrupted, or deleted data from Pen Drive/ USB Flash Drive. With the help of this software, one can recover and save images, videos, documents and all other data items from Pen Drive. Also, it supports recovery from FAT, exFAT, and NTFS formatted external storage devices. The tool provides filter based advance search options to find out specific data items from the recovery results. This advance application provides two scanning options i.e., Formatted Scan and Normal Scan. If your pen drive is formatted and now you want to recover lost data from formatted pen drive then, you can also do this with the help of this amazing utility. The software supports recovery from all brand pen drive of any size and one can run this tool on any version of Windows OS.
How does it Help to Recover Lost Data from Formatted Pen Drive?
- Launch SysTools Pen Drive Recovery Tool on your computer and connect formatted pen drive to your computer
- Hit the Refresh View button from the toolbar and the software will display connected pen drive
- Select the pen drive from pane and click on Formatted Scan button
- After this, the tool will start scanning and once the USB Flash Drive scanning process gets completed successfully, click OK
- Now, all the recovered files will be displayed in software pane and folders that contain data will be bold. Permanently deleted data will be highlighted in red color
- You can also search for a specific file/ item using its Search feature and Explore a folder to check its data items
- If you want to export selected data only then, check all the desired items and click Save
- In order to save complete recovered data, directly hit the Save button
- Browse a destination location to save the recovered data. In addition, you can create a new folder. Click OK
- Recovered data will start exporting after this and let the process completed successfully
- After finishing the recovery process, hit the OK button
- In order to verify the done procedure, navigate to the location that you have selected to save the recovered data and access the files simply
Why Choose SysTools Pen Drive Recovery Tool Over Others To Recover Lost Data From Formatted Pen Drive
As we know, today all businesses and users dependent on IT systems due to which the importance of database is also increased. Losing crucial data while transferring from one computer to another using pen drive can be disappointing. Pen Drive Recovery Tool includes some eminent features that incline users towards it. For instance:
- Highly secure
- Widely compatible
- Easy to operate
- High touch communication
- Quick response to queries
- Uptime support and services
Formatting a pen drive to clean the disk space or to address the issues of inaccessibility can be risky sometimes. In this post, we have discussed a simple solution to recover lost data from formatted pen drive in a hassle-free manner.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!