Are you still looking for ways on how to migrate OST to Office 365? If your answer is yes, then continue reading the blog as we have discussed the manual ways and how a user can migrate OST files to Office 365 by using a third-party tool. Many users prefer to keep their emails in Office 365 account, however, they need an internet connection to access the emails. In order to access their OST (Offline Storage Table) files in Office 365 account, they need to migrate the data from OST to Office 365 account by using a professional solution. In this blog, we will further suggest a professional solution to migrate OST files in Office 365 safely.
Know the Different Ways to Migrate OST to Office 365 Account Via the Manual Method
Method 1: The Archive Option of MS Outlook
* Launch Outlook on the system.
* Choose the ‘File Cleanup tools Archive’ option.
* Now, choose the files or folder that you wish to migrate.
* Then, browse the data to the desired location and save the files.
* Now, click on ‘OK’.
Note: Let us inform you about the limitation of this method as it cannot migrate Outlook Contacts and oversized files from OST to Office 365 account.
Method 2: Opt for the Export Option of MS Outlook
* Launch Outlook on the system.
* Click on the ‘Export’ tab from the ‘File’ option.
* Now, click on the ‘Export to a File’ tab.
* Click on the ‘Next’ tab.
* Go to the ‘Personal File Folder’ tab.
* Select the desired folders that you wish to migrate.
* Browse the files to the desired location.
* Click on ‘Finish’.
Note: The limitation of this complicated method is that the users can use this method when there is internet connectivity and the user’s account should be connected to Exchange Server.
Use a Professional Method to Migrate OST in Office 365 Account
We suggest that the users opt for a professional solution to migrate OST files in Office 365 account instead of using the manual technique. By using the tool, the users can migrate their entire or selected OST mailbox items to Office 365 directly. There are no file size limitations and the user can migrate any file size to Office 365.
Why the Users Should Use KDETools OST to Office 365 Migration to Migrate OST to Office 365 Account?
* The advanced converter will allow the users to migrate OST files in multiple file types like Gmail, Office 365, Exchange Server, HTML, Zimbra, NSF, PDF, PST, EML, EMLX, and etc.
* The importer performs a direct conversion of data from OST to Office 365 and makes it convenient for the users to migrate the data.
* The users can migrate either their entire or selected OST items to Office 365 by using the tool.
* The tool supports all the versions of Windows, Outlook, and Exchange Server.
Summary- In this blog, we suggested a manual way and a third-party tool to migrate OST files in Office 365 account. We have also listed the common reasons why users migrate OST files in Office 365 account and the limitations of the manual method. Make certain that you read the entire blog as we have suggested a professional solution to migrate OST files in Office 365 account.
Read Also: Best OST to PST Converter
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!