Find out how to import tgz to Outlook application. The best way to migrate from Zimbra to Outlook directly. So let’s get started.
Introduction about TGZ and Outlook
TGZ files supported by Zimbra. It contains all the data properties like Contact, calendars, emails, notes, etc. Zimbra is a desktop-based email program that supports multiple user accounts in a single place.
Whereas, Outlook supports PST files. PST stands for Personal Storage Table. Outlook stores all the data like Contact, Calendars, emails, tasks, and attachments.
Why Do We Need to Import TGZ to Outlook?
Zimbra TGZ and MS OUTLOOK both are user-friendly applications. But Zimbra TGZ has some serious issues, synchronization of TGZ is very slow, Responsive rate also slow and in Zimbra converter, you also want to register before utilization. That’s why people want to convert the TGZ files to Outlook PST format.
How to Import TGZ into Outlook?
To import TGZ to Outlook there are two methods
1. Manual Method.
2. By Third Party application.
There is a lot of risk by using the Manual method because it would be a time-consuming process and maybe data will also lose. Whereas by third-party application the process of import is very fast and no data will lose during importing the data.
Benefits of using Zimbra TGZ converter
- No Data loss during the process.
- No File Size Limit.
- It can convert Zimbra to EML, EMLX, PST, PDF, MBOX, etc.
- Restore all the meta properties like cc, Bcc, Subject, Date, From, etc
- Import TGZ to Outlook in very less time.
- Meta Properties remains unchanged while importing the data.
- It Import highly-encrypted, password protected and corrupted Zimbra TGZ files.
Read Also: Best OST to PST Converter
Follows the Step to Import TGZ to Outlook
- Download and Install Systools TGZ Converter
- After, Installing the software run the software.
- Click on the Open Button top selects the Zimbra TGZ file.
- The data will start scanning.
- After scanning you can Check the preview of the emails with Attachment.
- Select the Destination path and Import PST file.
- In the next step, there is an option to Split the file in any size, you can Split the file as per your requirement.
- After that click on the convert button to Import the file.
- The TGZ file will Import to Outlook.
- The last step is to save the file in any location on your PC.
This is the easiest and the free method to import TGZ into Outlook PST format. By using a third party application you can save your lot of time. This is the best way to Import TGZ to OUTLOOK right now.