In the current scenario, organizations, companies and individuals work on different operating systems. Many individuals have been using both Windows & Mac, one for private use and others for office use. However, Mac Mail is that the default email client that comes with the Mac operating systems. It saves the file in MBOX file format.
Also, Microsoft Outlook is the best email client that everyone can use for Window Operating system. It is used for both purpose individual as well as professional. Apart from this, many users are required to migrate Apple mail to Outlook for professional reasons. Therefore it becomes important to know how to export apple mail to outlook 2016. So in this article, we are going to discuss both manual and third-party software to export apple mail to outlook 2016. So that user can choose any method to export Apple mail to Outlook 2016 as per his/her requirement.
How to export Apple mail to Outlook 2016 manually?
In order to export Mac mail to outlook 2016, a user must follow these two steps.
1. Export Mailbox from Mac Mail in MBOX
2. Using Third-party Software
Step 1: Export Mailbox from Mac Mail in MBOX
- First of all, run the Apple Mail program on your Mac Operating system.
- After that, click on the File menu & go to Import Mailboxes
- Under the Import data, choose either File in MBOX format possibility or the program from where you would like to import data
- Then Click on the Continue button
- Now, click on the select button to browse the location of the MBOX file then click the Continue tab
- Finally, click on the Done button when finishing the export method.
Step 2: Using Third-Party Software When you have exported the Apple Mail data in MBOX file, then you have to convert MBOX to PST. If you would like to move data from MBOX file to Outlook with 100% accuracy and don’t want to lose data, then you must try KDETools MBOX to PST converter. It will simply convert multiple MBOX to Outlook file format.
Why Choose KDETools MBOX To PST Converter?
As it is mentioned above, in a company environment, there are many times where we require to migrate apple mail to Outlook. However, in a company where many people are working and they use manual methods to convert Mac Mail to Window Outlook, it takes plenty of your time and energy and additionally affects the general performance.
In this fastest growing technical world, nobody desires to go down within the race. So, it’s far better to use efficient, reliable, and effective KDETools MBOX to PST converter tool. It will simply convert Apple mail MBOX files to Outlook PST, EML, EMLX, HTML, MSG and PDF file format. Moreover, the tool has many benefits. Some of them are listed below:
- Convert Single or Multiple MBOX files to PST.
- Import MBOX to Outlook Office365 and Exchange Server.
- Supports conversion of all MBOX files created from 25+ Email clients.
- Exports all emails, attachments, folders into PST, MSG, EML, HTML, Text and PDF etc.
- Filters emails items by different criteria— Time, Subject, From, To, Subject, Date, and attachment.
- Support the conversion of Gmail to MBOX format.
- Support Batch conversion of MBOX files.
- 100% safe & secure conversion of MBOX files with all properties.
- Split option to split PST files by Size, Date, and Folder.
- Supports all the latest versions of Microsoft Outlook & Windows.
ConclusionMost of the people are using both Mac and Windows platforms. So, after understanding the need for conversions in this article, we described how to export Mac Mail to Windows Outlook 2016. Through this blog, users can easily learn the manual and third-party solution of a migration procedure. But, the manual process is very lengthy and needs advanced technical skills, so an automated third-party solution is suggested to users for an effortless conversion. It works smoothly to convert Apple Mail MBOX file to Outlook PST format.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!