Do you want to know how to convert PST files to NSF files for free? Are you finding difficulty to find a suitable solution to convert multiple Outlook files to NSF format? Then, with the help of this blog, now you can easily bulk migrate PST files to Lotus Notes in a seamless way.
So, let’s get started by following a user-query!
“I have some backup PST files which need to be imported to the Lotus Notes email program for business reasons. Now, the main issue is that I am undergoing troublesome time to know its solution due to the absence of manual method. As a result, the only option is to rely on some automated tool. Could someone help me with knowing the best PST to NSF converter software?”
It has always been a difficult task to access Outlook data files in Lotus Notes. Because of this, many users come up with similar queries as mentioned above. When PST is the proprietary file format of Outlook, similarly NSF is the accessible file format for IBM Notes. Due to this file compatibility issues, one needs to perform PST to NSF file conversion process as to access Outlook files in Lotus Notes application. This blog has explained the best solution which you can try without any doubt to convert PST files to NSF files for free.
Genuine & Fastest Way to Convert Multiple Outlook Files to NSF Format
As there is no manual method to answer “how to convert PST files to NSF files for free.” Hence, we have come with up the best solution to perform Outlook to Notes conversion using SysTools PST to NSF converter. It is capable to export complete PST mailbox items like emails, contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, journas to NSF format to get the PST data accessed in IBM Notes application.
Related Article: Best PST to NSF Converter
Additional Features Offered by the Tool to Convert PST to NSF
- Bulk migrate PST files to Lotus Notes using Add Folder option
- Convert corrupt, password protected and healthy PST files to NSF format
- Allows selective transfer of PST data using “Date filter” option
- Facilitates to export required PST data items to NSF via “Select Categories” feature
- With the demo version, get the answer for “how to convert PST files to NSF files for free.”
- Does not require MS Outlook installation to convert multiple Outlook files to NSF
- Converted NSF file can be quickly imported on the latest IBM Notes versions 10.0, 9.0 & all the below versions
Attention: Try the trial version of Outlook to Notes converter which allows to migrate first 15 items from each PST mailbox item.
How to Convert PST files to NSF files for free by Downloading Tool?
- To begin with, install and launch the software to bulk migrate PST files to Lotus Notes
- Add single or multiple PST files to convert PST to NSF via Add File (s) or Add Folder option
- Use “Date filter” option to export desired data from each PST data item. Simply set the date range under “To” and “From” fields that answer “how to convert PST files to NSF files for free.”
- “Select Categories” feature allows to migrate selective Outlook mailbox item like emails, contacts, calendar, tasks, etc. to Lotus Notes
- The software provides various other advanced options such as to maintain folder hierarchy, create separate NSF file for contacts, exclude deleted items folder
- Based on the requirement, once the desired settings are applied, click Export to convert PST to NSF
- Finally, you can see the converted NSF file saved at the mentioned folder path
The answer to “how to convert PST files to NSF files for free” is explained at its best in this write-up. As it is pretty challenging to find the appropriate converter tool to convert multiple Outlook files to NSF format due to the unavailability of the manual method. We have introduced a foolproof solution that helps to perform PST to NSF file conversion without facing any technical hindrances.
Read Also: Best NSF to PST Converter