Quick Overview: Looking for the query “How do I extract email addresses from Gmail to Excel?” and unable to do so. Do not worry. We are here to help you out of this situation. As we have given the best and easiest solutions that will help you to get this task done easily. So let’s understand the whole working process with a step-by-step guide in this blog.
The Gmail email service is popular since it is free and widely utilized for both personal and professional purposes. So, if you’re using your Gmail address for business, you might wish to extract your customers’ email addresses. The same is true for everybody who works in the internet marketing field.
Despite the fact that the email communications you get from your clients were neatly archived in Gmail, they were never saved in Google Contacts. So, if you decide to change your business or switch to a different email service provider, you may need that email list. We will understand it better through a user query which is given below:
“I would like to export an email list of all of the emails in my Gmail inbox. I haven’t tried anything yet due to lack of time-constraints. It doesn’t have to be in any particular format such as MS Excel, Google Spreadsheets, but it must be readable by me. Can somebody help me with this ?”
Why do users need to Extract Email Addresses from Gmail?
- Sometimes you need to extract email addresses for your business with a marketing strategy used for growing a business and this will remain a marketer’s tool of choice in the future.
- You want to invite your family and friends to a big event and send an email personally at the same time.
- Perhaps your business is relocating and you are responsible for notifying everyone you communicate with through your Google Account. You may need to extract all email addresses to email everyone at once.
- Knowing how to navigate your Gmail account is essential, given its near-ubiquitous status as an email provider. If you’re a business owner or marketer, knowing how to download an email list from Gmail is a must-have ability.
- Knowing how to download an email list from Gmail is vital whether you want to make a backup copy of your email list or you want to switch to an email service provider that is specifically geared for email marketing.
- As a marketer, your email list is your most valuable asset. This is why everything slightly linked to having a better list or correctly maintaining it should be something you have on hand.
- Finding a decision maker’s email address was a big challenge. Users literally had to look around and struggle to find this simple piece of information.
- If you’re a freelance writer, you might want to compile a list of relevant publishers, vice presidents of content marketing, and publishing directors, then you’ll surely need their email addresses.
Methods to Export Email Addresses from Gmail to Excel
Gmail, however, does not allow users to extract email addresses from their messages. Although you may always manually select the email addresses and names, this might be a time-consuming and lengthy procedure.
So, to make things easier, we’ll show you how to extract email addresses from your Gmail messages using a professional tool.
There are numerous techniques for obtaining someone’s email address. Email extractors aid in the creation of segmented and targeted mailing lists.
What is the best way to extract email addresses from Gmail?
Do you want a manual method to export email addresses from Gmail? Whatever your reason, here are the basic steps you’ll need to get started.
1. To begin, select Gmail from the drop-down menu. This can be found on the left side of your account’s navigation pane.
2. Select “Contacts” from the next drop-down option that displays.
3. Select the “Export” option from the “More” menu above your contacts.
4. Click “Group” in the next dialogue box, then select the group from which you wish to retrieve your email list. You can select your list from your contact list, most recently contacted, or any other group you’ve formed.
5. Select “All Contacts” if you wish to download all of the contacts in your Gmail account.
6. After that, the download wizard will direct you to a page where you may select the file format in which you wish to save your downloaded email list. It’s best to save your email list in CSV format if you plan to use it outside of Gmail. Click “Export” once you’ve made your choices.
7. Click “Save File” in the following dialogue box, then “OK” before selecting the location where you wish to save your file. Make sure to save your file in an easy-to-find area with an easy-to-remember name.
8. Finally, click “Save,” and your email list will be saved to the location you specify.
Method 2. How to Extract Email Address from Gmail Account? – Step-by-Step Guide
We have seen that this manual process consumes a lot of time and also doesn’t provide a clear cut option to extract email lists only. Instead, it exports a contact list in which we have to find email lists along with other contents.
To overcome the above situations, we are going to give you the best option which is capable enough to extract email addresses from Gmail in no time. Advik Gmail Backup Tool is such an amazing software which makes your extraction process easy without any difficulties.
This Gmail Backup software is fully-loaded with advanced technologies that allows users to export email addresses in 30+ multiple options. It offers amazing useful features in just one tool to extract email addresses from Gmail that can be easily opened in Excel sheet as the exported data saves in .csv file format.
Steps to Extract email addresses from Gmail Directly
1. Download and Install this amazing software on your system.
2. Now enter your Gmail login credentials and press the “Login” button to proceed further.
3. Now this utility will start loading your Gmail account into the software panel. Choose those folders whose email addresses you want to extract.
4. Thereafter, Choose “Extract Email Address” Option to export Gmail email addresses.
5. Choose a location through “Destination Path” on your computer where you want to save your extracted file.
6. Finally, click on the “Backup” Button to start the extraction process.
Now Sit Relax, this tool will easily extract all email addresses from Gmail to your selected location.
In this blog, we have covered reasons along with two different solutions to extract email addresses from Gmail account. However, when going through the manual solution, we found that email addresses are not exported from Gmail as users want. It creates chaos among users. To overcome these challenges, we have provided a quick and easy tool to extract email addresses from Gmail in seconds. Follow this article to know the full process.