What is an Exchange EDB file?
EDB is an acronym for Exchange Database. The EDB files store in-process and non-SMTP messages. These files are structured using the b-tree structure. Each EDB file has a corresponding STM file which contains the actual SMTP messages.
- Exchange EDB file used to store emails, calendar, contact, journals and other data.
- The 2003 and 2000 editions of Microsoft Exchange versions use priv1.edb (private), pub1.edb (public) to store data.
- EDB File is also recognized as MAPI-based database since it stores the messages submitted by MAPI clients (Outlook). Moreover, SMTP and HTTP messages are saved in this rich-text database.
What is PST file?
Microsoft Exchange Server stores the messages calendar and other items on the server. Microsoft Outlook stores these emails into personal-storage-table (PST) or off-line-storage-table (OST) files that are located on the computer. Generally, the PST files are used to store archived items and the .ost files to maintain off-line availability of the items. This is vital feature of Microsoft Outlook.
How Exchange EDB file become inaccessible?
- Corrupted EDB headers
- Deleted user mailboxes
- Jet Engine Errors
- Exchange Server failure
- Unexpected system shutdown
- Storage media corruption, corrupt header information
- Virus attacks
- Sudden power failure
- Exchange error messages
- Hard disk failure
- JET_errRecordNotFound, the key was not found”,”Jet_errRecordDeleted”.
- Server Specific Error 4294966781 equates to JET_errInvalidLogSequence.
- The log files are out of sequence.
- Unable to initialize the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service.
- Exchange Server Error Code 528
The above mentioned errors are accountable which makes Exchange EDB file inaccessible.
Need to Recover Exchange EDB to PST
After corruption of Exchange EDB file, entire mailbox data is not directly accessible so you need to recover EDB to PST. For recovery of corrupted EDB file, you can go for manual tricks but this method takes more time does not ensures users to accurately recover Exchange EDB data. In this situation, you can try third-party Enstella Exchange EDB to PST Recovery Software.
Exchange EDB to PST Recovery Software to Recover Exchange EDB files
Enstella Systems comes up with advance solution “Exchange EDB to PST Recovery Software”. EDB to PST Recovery smoothly resolve all errors from corrupted, damaged or inaccessible Exchange EDB file. It effortlessly recovers Exchange Mailbox items as such- Inbox folders, Outbox folders, Sent items, Draft, Junk mails, Contacts, Calendars, Scheduled task, Notes, Journals, Appointments and Embedded images etc.
Enstella EDB to PST Recovery Software is trustworthy program which gives you safe recovery process to Recover EDB to PST. All Exchange EDB mailboxes successfully recovered into PST and many more format namely- EML, MSG and HTML. In order to carry out recovery process EDB to PST Recovery ensures no loss of EDB data as well as maintains data integrity and email integrity. EDB Recovery Software assists you to filter emails as per date selection and split heavy size of PST file into different-different sizes as- 1GB, 2GB, 3GB, 4GB and 5GB.
Apart from this, Enstella EDB to PST Recovery is Windows based software which is applicable with whole Windows editions up to 10 as well as Microsoft Exchange versions- 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016. EDB Recovery Software gives you trouble-free process that recovers Exchange EDB file in minimum time and save at desired location on user’s machine.
Features of EDB to PST Recovery Software
- Automatically find unknown location of .edb file from your machine.
- Scan all EDB file errors and removes them instantly.
- Show preview of EDB emails before recovery process.
- Recover EDB emails, contacts, calendar, draft, deleted folder items and many more elements.
- Also recover priv1.edb and pub1.edb files.
- Recover EDB to PST, EML, MSG and HTML.
- Provide free Demo version.
- No file size limitation is required.
Working process of Enstella Exchange EDB Recovery Software
Enstella EDB to PST Recovery carefully recover EDB to PST in less steps. These phases are as follows-
Step 1- Click on Browse button
Step 2- Click on Browse button to select the EDB file which you want to repair, recover and convert and if you don’t know EDB File location then click on Search EDB File button to repair it.
Step 3- Just select appropriate corrupt EDB File from the following window, And Click Open button
Step 4- Click on radio button to select Exchange server versions, then software looks like as-
After selecting the appropriate .EDB file, Click on Next button, then software looks like as-
Step 5- Now Click on Next button to start the recovery process. Now software starts the scanning of selected EDB file-
Step 6- Get confirmation message of successful EDB file scanning, after EDB Recovery tool completes the process of EDB file scanning and show the confirmation message then Click on OK button.
Step 7- Select the folder from the Left Pane and click the Save Mailboxes button
Step 8– After Completed saving processing click on OK button.
Enstella Exchange EDB Recovery Software is better option to recover inaccessible, damaged or corrupted EDB files. It is verified and most trusted brand from all over world. Exchange users get satisfied after using this EDB to PST Recovery Software.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!