Summary:- Do you have no idea how to save TGA to GIF file format? And you are wondering for a way to perform this task single-handedly? Then, continue reading this article to get both manual and professional solution to perform this task easily.
GIF refers to Graphics Interchange Format. It is a raster file format especially designed for relatively basic images that mainly appears on the web. Each files can support up to 8 bits per pixel and can consists of 256 indexed colors. It also allows images or frames to be combined, creating basic animations.
Whereas TGA is an image saved in the Targa raster graphic format created by Truevision. It also supports 8, 16, 24, 32 bits per pixel at a maximum of 24 bits for RGB colors and also an 8-bit alpha channel. These files are also utilized for various types of images such as digital images and textures referenced by 3D video games.
How to Save TGA to GIF File Format Using Manual Methods?
There are also quite a few methods by which users can easily utilize to perform this task. Firstly, we will describe the manual methods along side its disadvantages. Secondly, we will be explaining the professional method to eliminate the manual limitations.
This procedure is however divided in two parts:-
- Manually Converting TGA to GIF Format
- An Automated Solution
Manually Converting TGA to GIF Format
Follow these below mentioned steps:-
- To start, go to the TGA file location on your operating system.
- After that, Right-Click on the TGA file and choose the Print option.
- Now, select Print as PDF and hit on the Save option.
Disadvantages of the Aforementioned Technique
- This method does not support bulk image conversion. As users have to convert each image one by one which can be time consuming and lengthy.
- Along with that, there are high chances that you may end up losing some of your data.
- It may not provide you with 100% accurate results.
- Data corruption and duplication can also occur during the conversion process.
A Professional Solution: TGA to GIF Converter
As we know already, the manual methods have some certain drawbacks that can affect the quality of the images. It is highly advised to opt for the Smart TGA File Conversion Software. This application however allows users to convert their images into various export formats. It is however created with advanced mechanism that helps users to maintain the quality of the images before and after the conversion procedure.
Working Procedure to Convert TGA to GIF File
Execute these below listed instructions:-
- To start, Install and Run this software on your PC.
- After that, select either Add File or Add Folder(s) to browse your TGA files in the software interface.
- This software allows users to view their TGA files in the software panel before the operation. Afterwards, press on the Next option.
- Next, Choose GIF as your saving format from the drop down list.
- Furthermore, users can also resize their images by simply changing its Set height or Set width of the pixels.
- At the end, press on the Convert option to start the conversion process.
Functionalities and Features of this Software
- Multiple Saving Formats:- This software allows users to save TGA to GIF format. Aside from this, it offers a wide range of export formats by which users can easily convert their files into any portable format.
- Preserve Image Quality:- It is build with advanced mechanism that helps users to retain the quality of the images before and after conversion operation.
- Works with Windows OS:- Along with that, it works smoothly with all the versions of Windows operating system. Despite of which version the user is using to save TGA to GIF format. Thus, it supports all the recent and prior versions of Windows operating system.
- Eliminate Selected Images:- The Remove or Remove All option to delete any selected image that users might have added into the software interface mistakenly.
- Move Up or Down option:- Furthermore, this tool allows users to rearrange the order of the image by simply using the Move Up or Down option.
- Stand Contained Software:- There is also no need for any other external software or any plug-ins. As this software itself is self-sufficient.
This following article explains how users can save TGA to GIF format. Apart from this, we have also mentioned both manual and professional solutions in details along side its pros and cons. However, you can select any method best suited for you.
But as we already know, the manual method does have some major limitations that can later on affect the quality of your data. That is why, we highly recommend you to opt for professional solution that we have just described in this following post.
Also Read:- How to Save TGA to BMP File Format?