Have you wondered how to move NSF files to Outlook PST without Lotus Notes? It can either be possible with NSF to PST converter or Microsoft Transporter Suite. The MS Transporter Suite offers a free way to export NSF files. There is no requirement of Lotus Notes if we use this method. So, if you have only NSF files and want to convert in PST format then follow the below-given steps:
- Download the transporter32.msi tool and start it
- Select Microsoft Transporter Tools and install the Transporter for Internet Mail
- Start the Transporter for Internet Mail and add the mailbox
- Here add the CSV file, create it using MS Excel with entities
- SourceIdentity: Email ID of Lotus Notes
- SourceServer: Lotus Notes Server
- SourceLoginID: Lotus Notes Account Name
- SourcePassword: Password of Lotus Notes Account
- TargetIdentity: Outlook Email ID
- Now, click on the import button and Lotus Notes interface will open
- Select the mailbox as POP type and check mark client access server
- Select mails to transport and the files will be moved
- Open Outlook to check NSF files are present
Thus you can easily convert the NSF files to Outlook PST even if Lotus Notes is not installed. Try these steps or you can go for NSF to PST converter and get your Lotus Notes files to Outlook.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!