This article is all about how to convert EML files to MBOX format. So, if you are looking for a solution that supports all the EML supportive platforms then keep reading the article. In this post, we are going to provide you the safest way of converting EML to MBOX file format.
Overview of EML and MBOX Format
EML is the most popular and commonly file content which is used to save email message from a file. This file format is also known as RFC-822. There are a large number of email applications which supports EML file format such as Windows Live Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird, Outlook Express, eM Client etc.
On the other hand, MBOX stands for the Mailbox. MBOX is a file extension for the text file which is used to store the email messages. It contains the email as 7-bit ASCII text and MBOX saves all the messages in a concatenated format. This format is also supported by so many applications such as Mozilla Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Mozilla SeaMonkey etc.
As we know that, in today’s era, there are many email services are avilable. Every application comes up with some advanced feature. So, every users wants to switch from one application to another in order to get the more benefits. There are some users who wants to convert EML files to MBOX format. So, we are going to provide the reliable solution by which users can get the safe and secure migration.
Way to Converting EML to MBOX
- Convert the bulk of EML files to MBOX at once easily.
- Import EML messages to MBOX with attachments.
- EML to MBOX Tool supports Non-English messages.
- Provides the complete preview of EML files easily.
- It does not require the installation of any external tool.
- Comes up with the very simple graphical user interface.
- Compatible with all the edition of Windows platform.
- The tool maintains all the properties of EML files.