Are you looking for a reliable and secure method to convert contacts list from Mac Excel to vCard? Then, you are certainly reading the right page. In this article, we will discuss mainly two procedures that are automated and manual method to convert Excel to vCard on Mac. Before going to start, first, we will understand why the users want to convert Excel sheets to VCF file.
Why Users Select vCard File Format Over Excel File
vCard is the standard and simple file format to stores complete contact details of a person or a business like name, phone number, email id&password, photos, and many more things. Also, vCard files are accessed with several email client applications or electronic devices. So, after the Excel to vCard conversion completed, users can import VCF files into MS Outlook, Thunderbird, iPhone, Android phones, etc. That is the reason why users convert contacts from Excel to VCF format.
How to Convert Excel Sheets to VCF File Format?
In the upcoming section, two techniques will be disclosed within easy steps. Have a look:
An Expert Solution to Convert Excel to vCard on Mac
If you want to convert Excel to VCF file with its entire formatting, then use Mac Excel Contacts Converter software. It allows you to add multiple Excel files at a time and convert them into vCard format with zero data loss. Also, the utility has a self-explanatory interface even a novice user can operate it with ease. Moreover, it has some unique characteristics, which make it different from other products available in the market.
Key Features of the Tool
1. It provides you the batch conversion of Excel file to VCF simultaneously
2. Users can create a single VCF file for each Excel file
3. It renders you Windows platform option
4. Support Mac OS 10.14 and all other below versions
5. Allow fields mapping option: Map selected Excel column with vCard column
You can also try its trial version to convert Excel to vCard on Mac. It converts 10 contacts per Excel file into VCF. Once get understand and satisfied with its functionality, you can purchase the licensed edition.
How the Software Exactly Works:
Some easy steps, which helps you to save Excel files as vCard format. Have a look:
Step 1: Download the SysTools Mac Excel Contacts Converter
Step 2: Then, click on the Add File(s) button and click Next
Step 3: To convert Excel file,choose VCF option from Select Export Type
Step 4: Now, click on the Change button to select the desired path
Step 5: Then, hit the Export button
Convert Excel Sheets to VCF File: Manually
User scan also try the manual approach to Convert contacts from Excel to VCF format. Here, we are going to explain a step-by-step process in the given section. Have a look.
- First Open Mac Excel program on your system
- Then, select the XLSX / XLS files and go to the File menu
- After that, click on the Save as command and select CVS file format then,Hit Save
- Again, open Excel application and from the File menu choose the Import option
- Then, select CSV file and click to Import. Your CSV files will be imported
- Go to the File menu again but this time choose the Export option
- Now, pick VCF file option and press the Export button
- At the last, select the desired location to open exported VCF file and hit to Save
The manual process is effective to convert Excel sheets to VCF file one by one. Therefore, we can say that the native method is a time-consuming and a tricky process. Also, it is not able to convert contacts from Excel to VCF format in batch.
Read Also: Export Excel to HTML on Mac
In this blog, we have mentioned both the manual as well as third-party approaches. Although, the manual process is not a good solution if you want to convert multiple Excel files at once.Therefore, we also mentioned above the expert solution for the same.The software can convert Excel to vCard on Mac in bulk with its entire contacts. Moreover, the tool provides you to create a single VCF file from Excel files.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!