Users face many problems to convert Excel to TXT on Mac. Do you face the same problem? If yes, then no need to worry because, in this blog, we are going to discuss every possible way to convert Excel files to TXT file. Here, we will explain two methods one is an automated solution that is Mac Excel contacts converter, and the second one is a manual solution to export an Excel file to the TXT file format.
An Automated Solution to Convert Mac Excel Contacts to TXT Format
SysTools Mac Excel Contacts Converter is a reliable solution to convert Excel files to TXT on Mac. It provides you to add one or more Excel files at once. So, the user can transfer multiple Excel files to TXT format in a single go. The tool allows you to map an Excel file column with a TXT file column. Also, users can export Excel files to the TXT format with or without mapping. Moreover, the software has some advanced features that make it unique from others.
Noteworthy Features of the Software
- The tool provides you Add File(s) option to add one or more Excel contacts. You just need to click on add files option and then you can select all Excel files in a single go.
- The software export unlimited Excel contacts to TXT format in a single go without losing any kind of data. It supports to convert Excel to TXT on Mac with its entire contacts fields.
- It renders you to auto-map / manual map option to map entire Excel contacts fields with TXT fields. Then, you can export the mapped file easily.
- The utility has a simple user interface that enables users both technical or non-technical to convert Excel files to TXT file format without any trouble.
- It has no file size or file number limitation, user can easily convert any kind of Excel file to TXT format with ease.
- The Mac Excel Contacts Converter tool can be installed in every edition of Mac OS such as Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.13, etc.
How the Software Works Within Easy Steps
In this section, we will understand the step-by-step process to convert Mac Excel contacts to TXT format.
Step 1: Download and Run the Mac Excel Contacts Converter software
Step 2: Then, Click on the Add file(s)button and hit the Next button
Note:You can add multiple Excel contacts at once and also you can remove the added files by clicking on the Remove button.
Step 3: Now, choose TXT format from Select Export Type
Step 4: Press the Change option to select the path where you want to save the converted file
Step 5: At the last, hit the Export button
Native Approach to Convert Excel to TXT on Mac
There is also a manual method to convert Excel files to TXT file. However,it does not ensure the complete transfer of related contact fields of Excel file to TXT.
- Select Excel sheets which you want to convert and open them into Excel application on Mac
- Hit the File menu << Save as option
- Then,select the TXT format
- At the last, hit on the Save button to convert Mac Excel contacts to TXT format
The native method is a time taking process as you can perform the same process over and over again. It can’t be able to perform the bulk conversion. Also, it does not guarantee 100% data security.
In this blog, we have discussed the best Excel contacts to TXT converter to convert Excel to TXT on Mac. The software can convert multiple Excel contacts to TXT at once. Here we have described the working and functions of the tool. You can also download a free demo version of the tool that allows you to export only 10 contacts per Excel file to TXT.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!