I had some PST files on my computer and all were small in size. Whenever I need to access the data, I have to open each file sequentially. Also, managing multiple files was a difficult task for me. Then, I thought to merge multiple PST files into one can resolve such issues. Because if the data of multiple PST files will be accumulated under a single PST then, the information can be retrieved and searched quickly without any hassle. However, I am not from so technical background so, merging PST files was a challenging task for me. I tried some manual workarounds for the same, which results in data loss. Then, I found SysTools Merge PST Files Software and after utilizing this astonishing utility, I got amazed with results.
Thus, today I am here with this product review to share my personal experience with other users who have required merge PST files without any data loss. This complete review of the product will help users in discovering the details about the software to know its worth for investment if required in future. There are plenty of other applications serving similar facilities, however, the best quality discovered in the tool is its user-friendliness and qualitative output. Read more to know about the application details and performance level.
Important Features of SyTools PST Merger Software
- Various Options to Merge PST The PST File Merge tool has 3 different options to consolidate Outlook PST files i.e., Join, Merge, and Merge Contacts. Join PST option enable users to join PST files via creating new PST folder. The PST Merge option allows users to combine similar PST into a single file. The Merge Contact option let users join contacts within the PST. Three merging options provided by this tool are following:
- Join Multiple PST Files
- Merge Multiple PST Files
- Merge Contacts Folder only
- Combine and Remove Duplicate Items While combining multiple PST files into one, the tool can remove the duplicate items (if any). For enabling this feature, users just need to check the Remove Duplicates option. One can also disable this option via unchecking it.
- Add Folder Option to Merge PST Files To combine multiple PST files together, users do not need to add each file individually. The PST Files Merge software provides “Add folder” option to integrate 2 or more PST files at a time and execute the merge Outlook folder process in bulk. Also, if the users need to add one file at a time then, they can choose its “Add files” option.
- Add/Remove Deleted Items While combining two Outlook PST files, if the user does not want to include the deleted items folder then, they can check the Exclude deleted item folder option. Then, the software will not merge deleted folders into the output PST file. This feature helps users by minimizing the consumed time in combining the deleted items.
- Complete Summary Report After starting the merging process, the PST Merge software will represent you the progress status of merged PST files. Once the process executed successfully, it will also generate a report by displaying the number of PST files, file name, all duplicate items found, total item count and merge status.
Download PST Merge Software for Free Trial From Here:
PST Merge Software at Glance
- Developer: SysTools Software
- Functions: Merge Multiple PST Files into One
- Current version: 4.0
- Size: 8.5 MB
- Interface: Graphical User Interface
- MS Outlook Installation Required: No
- Windows Version Supported: 10 and Below Versions
- Trial version: Available for free
Different Versions of PST Merge Tool
- Demo/Trial Version The demo version of the tool can be downloaded from the official website of the company without paying any charges. The working of demo version is similar to the licensed version. However, this version can merge few files only.
- License/Purchased Version The Full version of PST Merge software can be purchased at a price of $39. This version does not impose any kind of limitations.
- Combine Outlook PST with all data items
- Different options to merge Outlook PST files
- Eliminate duplicate items while merging PST
- Split large sized merged Outlook PST file
- Unable to merge corrupt PST files
- Supports Windows OS only
As per the featured options, performance, user-interface, and availability of the SysTools PST Merger it is completely worth to invest in it. The tool can be rated 9.8 out of 10 for the slight disappointment I faced while merging corrupt PST files. I would like to recommend this software to all users who need merge multiple Outlook PST files together.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!